Bridge Church Plan for Reopening
The Bridge Church in Corona has reopened our building for in-person services on a limited basis. As we move into this new process, we want to be as prayerful and careful as possible so that we can do it the right and safe way for our church family and community. We’ve created this page to help you have detailed information about our efforts to provide a safe in-person worship experience for you and your family.
Changes to Seating Spaces
Limited services will be available on Sundays at 10AM for a maximum of 93 people in each service.
When you enter the sanctuary, you will notice that the available chairs will be reduced to fit a maximum of 93 people. Families can and should sit together, but there must be at least 6 feet between you and the next family or person other than your family in your row. Please do not rearrange the chairs to accommodate your group. Instead, ask one of the available ushers for assistance.
Pre-Register to Attend Services
Before you register, we ask that you please read and become familiar with the guidelines below as you will be required to follow them in order to attend our in-person service. After you have read the guidelines, please reserve your seat by clicking the “Register To Attend” button and completing the form.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to register each week no later than Friday 6pm.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we try to minimize the health risks to our church family and community from COVID-19.
Disclaimer: Because COVID-19 has not been eradicated and a vaccine has not yet been developed, you may be taking a risk by coming to church.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU PRE-REGISTER
- In-person services are available each week on Sunday at 10am.
- The church will be cleaned before each service.
- If you are at high risk, you may consider staying home. Services will also be live-streamed through our website, Facebook and YouTube.
- Maximum capacity for each service will be 93 people.
- Seating will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please use your restroom at home immediately prior to leaving to attend the service as church restrooms will be limited to emergency use only.
- Parents, please plan to keep your children with you and in their chairs for the duration of the service. There will not be any Baby Bridge or Kidz Bridge provided at church for the foreseeable future. Kidz Bridge is still available online.
- If you or someone in your household is sick in any way or has a fever, please don’t come to church. Remember, you can still watch our service on our website, Facebook page, or YouTube channel until your household is well.
BEFORE YOU ATTEND SERVICES
- You must register for a service you plan on attending by no later than Friday at 6pm each week. Your information will remain private and only be used to help us determine how many people will be attending each service.
- Registration will be closed when a service time has reached capacity registration (93 people).
- If we do not receive your registration by Friday at 6pm, you will not be allowed inside the building.
- Check your temperature before coming to church. We have ordered a digital thermometer to check the temperature of each attending when they arrive.
- It is recommended that you wear a facial covering at church. We have some extra in case you don’t have one.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer. We will also have hand sanitizer available in the lobby and restrooms.
- Please wear clean clothes.
- A paper bulletin and pen will not be provided at church. You may wish to bring your own pen and print out the bulletin by going to bridgeincorona.org/watch. We will provide Connection Cards, Offering Envelopes and Message Inserts in the lobby on a self-serve basis. You can also follow along on your device.
WHILE YOU ARE AT CHURCH
- As you are standing in line to enter the church, please maintain a distance of 6 feet apart from the person in front of you.
- Please continue to practice social distancing while inside the church building.
- Please refrain from hugging or shaking hands with other people.
- Do not congregate together in the lobby or near the double-doors. All classrooms will be locked.
- Please keep your children with you at all times.
- Upon entering please find a seat within the sanctuary.
- Groups who live under the same roof can and should all sit together. Please keep your children in their seats at all times.
- There must be at least 6 feet between you and the next group or individual near you.
- Please do not rearrange the chairs to accommodate your group. Instead, ask one of the available ushers available for assistance.
- Only one person at a time may use a bathroom. It is recommended that you wash your hands when you enter the bathroom and also before you leave the restroom. Soap, towels and hand sanitizer will be available.
AFTER SERVICES HAVE CONCLUDED
- Offering baskets will not be passed around at church. However, you may still drop your tithes and offerings in the basket at the back door as you leave, mail your tithes to the church or give your offering online through our church website.
- Please exit the building through the back door ONLY and proceed directly to your vehicle in the parking lot.
- When you arrive home, change into new clean clothes and wash your hands and face thoroughly.
- Reduce the risk of exposing your church family to COVID-19 by continuing to follow all applicable Riverside County restrictions before and after a scheduled service.
- Continue to practice social distancing and good hygiene.
- Please feel free to share your reflections, comments, suggestions or concerns directly with the church leadership in order to foster an ongoing dialogue.