We Care About Your Safety
The Bridge Church in Corona has re-opened our building for in-person services on a limited basis. As we adjust to this new process, we want to be as prayerful and careful as possible so that we can do it the right and safe way for our church family and community. We’ve created this page to help you have detailed information about our efforts to provide a safe in-person worship experience for you and your family.
How We Have Prepared
- In-person services are available each week on Sunday at 10am with a maximum capacity of 93 people for each service. Seating will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The church will be cleaned before each service and we provide free disposable face coverings, individual tissue packets and hand sanitizer stations in the lobby, sanctuary and restrooms.
- Church restrooms will have limited capacity.
Changes to Seating Spaces
Limited services will be available on Sundays at 10AM for a maximum of 93 people in each service.
When you enter the sanctuary, you will notice that the available chairs will be reduced to fit a maximum of 93 people. Families can and should sit together, but there must be at least 6 feet between you and the next family or person other than your family in your row. Please do not rearrange the chairs to accommodate your group. Instead, ask one of the available ushers for assistance.
Before You Arrive
- If someone in your household is sick in any way or has a fever, please don’t come to church. You can still watch our service on website, Facebook and YouTube until your household is well.
- If you are at high risk, please consider staying home. You can still watch our services live through our website, Facebook and YouTube.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer. We will also have hand sanitizer available in the lobby and restrooms.
- Please come to church wearing clean clothes.
- Sermon notes will be provided with a QR code to scan the bulletin to view upcoming events and announcements. We ask that you please bring your own pen with you.
- Parents, please plan to keep your children with you and in their chairs for the duration of the service. There will not be any Baby Bridge or Kidz Bridge provided at church for the foreseeable future. Kidz Bridge is still available online.
While You Are At Church
- As you are entering the church building, please remember to social distance with at least 6 feet apart from the person in front of you.
- Do not linger in the church entry-way but rather, continue through to the sanctuary to find a place to sit. Ushers and greeters will be available to assist you.
- Continue to practice social distancing while inside the church building.
- Refrain from hugging or shaking hands with other people and always ask permission before touching others.
- Please keep your children with you at all times. Classrooms and the nursery will remain locked.
- Groups who live under the same roof can and should all sit together. Please keep your children in their seats at all times.
- There must be at least 6 feet between you and the next group or individual near you.
- Please do not rearrange the chairs to accommodate your group. Instead, ask one of the available ushers available for assistance.
- We ask that only one person at a time use the restrooms. It is recommended that you wash your hands when you enter the bathroom and also before you leave the restroom. Soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer will be available.
When Services Have Concluded
- Offerings and gifts may be placed in individual envelopes provided and dropped in the offering basket. Please do not lick the envelopes.
- You can also mail your tithes to the church or give your offering online through the church website.
- As you are exiting, please do not linger in the lobby or exit areas and be courteous of space for those around you.
- For your safety, it is suggested that when you arrive at home that you change into new clean clothes and wash your face and hands thoroughly.
- Reduce the risk of exposing your church family to COVID-19 by continuing to follow all applicable Riverside County restrictions before and after a scheduled service.
- Continue to practice social distancing and good hygiene.
- Please feel free to share your reflections, comments, suggestions or concerns directly with the church leadership in order to foster an ongoing dialogue.