We Care About Your Safety
The Bridge Church in Corona has re-opened our building for in-person services! As we adjust to this new process, we want to be as prayerful and careful as possible so that we can do it the right and safe way for our church family and community. We’ve created this page to help you have detailed information about our efforts to provide a safe in-person worship experience for you and your family.
The information provided may change periodically, depending on CDC and Riverside County Guidelines.
Before You Arrive
- If someone in your household is sick in any way or has a fever, please don’t come to church. You may still watch our services live online until your household is well.
- In-person services are available each week on Sunday at 10am and seating will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Families can and should sit together. Please do not rearrange the chairs to accommodate your group. Instead, ask one of the available ushers for assistance.
- Kidz Bridge and Baby Bridge are now open and following CDC and local school guidelines. However, parents who wish to keep their children with them, are welcome to do so. We ask that you please keep your children with you and seated at all times during the services.
How We Have Prepared
- All areas of the church are cleaned before each service.
- Free disposable face coverings and individual tissue packets are located in the lobby.
- Hand sanitizer stations are located in the lobby, restrooms and sanctuary.
- We now offer the Sunday Bulletins via text and in digital format. You may subscribe to have the digital bulletin delivered directly to your phone by texting bltn bridgebulletin to 81411. You can also scan the QR code on the print sermon notes available in-person each Sunday.
- Offering and tithes may be completed through your personal device, computer, via US mail and in-person.
While You Are At Church
- If you have not been able to be fully vaccinated, it is recommend that you wear a mask as you enter the building and during any conversations with those outside your household.
- Please continue to keep a distance of 6 feet from those outside your household.
- Always ask permission before making physical contact (hugging, shaking hands, etc). with those from outside your household.
- Do not crowd into the restrooms and please wash your hands before you leave restroom facilities.